Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Hello! And scrapbooking Pages!

Hi all!!!! It has been quite a while since we last posted ( what is new.....) but actually I think now that this semester is over and we are finally married maybe we will be better about posting! So being married is great! Our honeymoon was very fun and relaxing and I was so sad when it ended. We have been having lots of fun (with the exception of school :( ) and finally have somewhat settled into our new home. We now own both a vaccum and a table both essentials that barley fit into our house but at least we have them! So I have been getting in to scrapbooking more and more latley (its So much fun!) and jordan really wanted me to post them on here so I told him I would. I have not done very many pages yet because school has been so hectic but now that its over after tomorrow I may actually have some time to do them (and take more pictures for the art show I am showing in next year! Which I am really excited about!) For those that have not heard I was accepted to show in my own gallery for a few months during 2008 at highlands ranch library! YAY! Very exciting! Anyways hope everything is going great for all! We love you!

Victoria and Jordan :)




2 comments:

raw mom said...

you kids are so stinkin cute!!! we are sooooo bummed that we couldnt get to your wedding and we didnt even call!!!! so sorry... we are so glad you guys have a blog and victoria....i'm so proud of your scrapping!!! your pages look so good! now wait till you have kids...scraping takes on a whole new meaning! yea for blogspots! we are going to salt lake next weekend to be with curtis for a few days...maybe we can stop by even for just a min to say hi!!! call us...andy's cell 773 8487 and teresa's cell 773 8491 i usually answer more than he does so ...call!! love teresa and andy

Yo Momma Lindsey said...

These are so cute, Victoria! And congrats on your show!