Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Halle Slideshow


You'd be surprised how much time went into this. and how late we stayed up figuring it out. Halle was a good subject though.

Victoria is trying to get everything ready for her big website launch (coming soon to an internet near you), and one of the things we needed to figure out was how she was going to slide shows on her website. We found a good program for it, but we needed to figure out how to tweak it and make it work right for her site. After 2 hours we finally got it all figured out. This is kind of a test slideshow, but Halle is so cute we decided to keep it up. Victoria is going to edit the photos and add some from another shoot soon, but we figured we would let the world get a sneak peak. Let us know what you think!


2 comments:

Kayce said...

So Cute! Those pictures are awesome Victoria, and I love that song too!

Jayme said...

OH!!!! I finally got to mom's house so I could watch it. We are having computer issues. It is SO SO sweet. You made mom, grandma and me cry, so I would say Good Work. What is that song? I have to get it. And thanks for adding the new little boy to your list. He is VERY important!!!!