Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cute cute cute!






I had the chance to shoot the Harker family this week while I was in town. They were so much fun and I absolutely love Halle and Trey. First of they are adorable and looked so cute in their new little outfits and secondly Halle is so funny with Trey. I am super behind in my editing and really should have been doing lacrosse pictures, but I could not resist showing everyone just a few pictures of the kids. Enjoy! These are very quick edits and I was playing around with them a little so I will post some of the whole family and more of the kids in a few days when I can sit down and really edit them!

6 comments:

Jayme said...

Oh my gosh!!! I am dying!! I love them so much. I can't wait to see all of them. Thank you SO much. I am so glad I checked this before I went to bed. I will call you tomorrow. :)

Christina said...

ADORABLE!!! Where did you take these? That bench looks familiar but I can't place it. :) Those are such great photos. Are you already back in Provo?

Victoria said...

Thanks! We took them down on Parker Mainstreet, they have some fun stuff down there if you ever need a good urban place to shoot! Not yet, I want to come and see you but I dont have a car. If I end up not getting on a flight tomorrow maybe we can stop by and say hello!

Marti Hawker said...

This is Marti, Max's sister. Those pictures are so beautiful
1 I love how you captured real life moments. Thanks for sharing!

Victoria said...

Thanks!

Amy said...

This is Max's cousin, those pictures are absolutely beautiful! I love them!!