Thursday, September 10, 2009

Haha, great little questionaire note our answers are polar opposites.

Victoria's:

♥ What are your middle names? Gogarty and Evans

♥ How long have you been together? We met in April 2007

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? Ummmm, like 3 days or so

♥ Who asked who out? I think we just started hanging out a lot. Our first "date" was driving back to Denver to see our families for my birthday.

♥ How old are each of you? I'm 23 and he is 25

♥ Whose family do you see the most? It is a pretty even split, they live 15 minutes apart.

♥ Do you have any children together? Not yet

♥ What about pets? We had a dog named Marley that we fostered.... that lasted about a week. We also had a fish named Gunnison who passed away last year :(

♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Deciding what's for dinner.

♥ Did you go to the same school? No, he went to Arapahoe high school I went to Chaparral, I went to the University of Denver and then Utah Valley University. He was at BYU the entire time.

♥ Were you born in the same home town? No, I was born in American Fork Utah, he was born in Colorado.

♥ Who is the most sensitive? Me, definitely me.

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Mamma Chus in Orem. AMAZING. Best Mexican I have ever had!

♥ Who has the craziest exes? He has had some crazies, but I would probably say me in terms of number of crazy exes mine is much higher.

♥ Who has the worst temper? On a regular basis probably me, but he has had his moments.....

♥ Who does the cooking? Me, he does help out a lot though :)

♥ Who is more social? Me? Jordan, hands down Jordan.

♥ Who is the neat-freak? Well its not Jordan. (haha jk babe) He does his part but to him running the vaccum around on a sat every other week is clean. Me the house has to be dusted top to botton, vaccumed every week, and lots of harsh chemicals taken to the bathroom and counters (oh and everything off the floor, including his piles....)

♥ Who is more stubborn? Me, me, me.

♥ Who hogs the bed? And once again that is me.

♥ Who wakes up earlier? Jordan, I have serious issues with morning time that I am trying to overcome.

♥ Where was your first date? In the car to Denver?! Haha I am not sure.

♥ Who has the bigger family? Jordan has the bigger immediate family, I have the bigger extended family.

♥ Do you get flowers often? I think twice since we got married.

♥ How do you spend the holidays? We trade off every year, although my parents just decided to have thanksgiving on wednesday so we get two thanksgivings.

♥ Who is more jealous? Most definately me.

♥ How long did it take to get serious? A week after we met???

♥ Who eats more? Oh I can eat a lot..... it depends on the dinner and who is more hungry.

♥ Who does/did the laundry? Me.

♥ Who’s better with the computer? Well it depends on what we are doing, Jordan is definatley better all around. If it is photography or graphic design related I can hold my own (he still knows more about photoshop then I do though!)

♥ Who drives when you are together? Jordan, I absolutely HATE driving.

Jordan's:

♥ What are your middle names? Victoria doesnt have a middle name and I have three.

♥ How long have you been together? too long

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? 5 hours.

♥ Who asked who out? tyler monteath

♥ How old are each of you? 12 and 12

♥ Whose family do you see the most? zach davis

♥ Do you have any children together? not that I know of

♥ What about pets? Names? We had a fish

♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Going to the store

♥ Did you go to the same school? no

♥ Were you born in the same home town? No she is a utahn

♥ Who is the smartest? pretty much me but also her

♥ Who is the most sensitive? me, I have soft skin

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Mamma chus

♥ Who has the craziest exes? by sheer volume, Victoria.

♥ Who has the worst temper? victoria

♥ Who does the cooking? me

♥ Who is more social? me

♥ Who is the neat-freak? me

♥ Who is more stubborn? victoria

♥ Who hogs the bed? victoria

♥ Who wakes up earlier? me

♥ Where was your first date? to tyler monteaths

♥ Who has the bigger family? me

♥ Do you get flowers often? I get them sometimes until victoria killed the plants in our living room, now I never get flowers.

♥ How do you spend the holidays? driving back and forth between our houses.

♥ Who is more jealous? victoria

♥ How long did it take to get serious? Just until we got Tyler Monteath out of the picture.

♥ Who eats more? victoria

♥ Who does/did the laundry? me

♥ Who’s better with the computer? me

♥ Who drives when you are together? me


4 comments:

Jayme said...

That is hilarious. I am totally laughing right now.

Victoria Harris Photography said...

Jordan's answers are so.... Jordan.

♥ kaliente ♥ said...

HAHAHA
oh my gosh that was so funny

Rachel said...

k that's awesomely hilarious. because. figuring out what to eat for dinner is a huge ordeal sometimes haha. and i love all of jordan's answers!