Tuesday, October 23, 2007

we are home! Yay!








So we just got home today from the Maryland lacrosse trip. It was fun but I am so tired. I think we were up every morning at like four Utah time. They won two of their games and then lost two however one of the teams they beat was a division 1 team so overall it was a very impressive tournament. I have to say though I really miss playing and I really wish that Jordan was still playing hes really fun to watch. Here are some pictures from the trip, I took a ton! (I think over a thousand images....)
So we had to go take a tour of the capitol and it was b-o-r-i-n-g. I think I fell asleep standing up and our tour guide was some girl "working" her way up to the top of the white house.... bottom line she is the next Monica Lewinsky. Anyways the guy in this picture that Jordan is pointing at was another tour guide and he was well.,.... insane. He was so into the tour that the veins in his neck were bulging out. He was out of control. So we are really happy we are home and cant wait to see everyone on a few days! We are even more excited that we only have like three more weeks until we get married!!!! I cant wait!

Love Victoria

1 comments:

Jayme said...

Hey guys!!! I am watching the weather forecast for your wedding. Right now it says it is going to be 56 degrees with a 0 % chance of rain or snow. Let's hope that holds!!!