Tuesday, October 21, 2008

School Project



I have a photography class that basically is just learning photoshop all semester and so our projects have to use a lot of photoshop in them. Anyway we had to do a triptych and I was having a really hard time trying to come up with something that didn't have to do with lacrosse (a lot of my photography projects for school for some reason always have something to do with lacrosse). I have decided that it probably is just because it has been such a huge part of my life for so long so I decided for this project, to once again do something with lacrosse. Oh and my subject seems to always be the same person.... maybe someday I will just do an entire series titled "32". Oh and by the way typically I do not work with large canvas sizes (thats what they are called in photoshop) however this one is pretty big. The center piece is 10x20 and both of the side pieces are 8x10, so if I ever frame and mat it I would be huge. Let me know what everyone thinks of this one.... I called it "The Thrill of Victory, The Agony of Defeat".

0 comments: