Sunday, November 2, 2008

Relaxing weekend... kind of!

We went down to St. George this weekend to spend some time with my grandparents and then go to Vegas for a day for the BYU lacrosse games. We had a really fun time seeing my Grandma and Grandpa Gogarty, they are so funny and we love spending time with them. It was nice to have a few days to just talk and relax with them at their house. On Saturday we drove to Vegas for four BYU lacrosse games. I did pictures for all of the games (hopefully I will get a chance to get them edited this week), sports photography is so much fun and I am so glad that I have opportunities to do it so often. Actually I think eventually I would like to get into it more because it is way more fun watching games through a lens then in the stands! I think I pay way more attention. I think Las Vegas is the most awful place in the world! It is so disgusting that there is a place where people go and absolutely loose all of their morals, and money just for a weekend of what they consider fun. Weird. Its dirty, and so gross you couldn't even smell the rain that was falling when we were walking around outside. Anyways we drove home this afternoon and we are excited to go back! I think we are actually going to go back in January to see them again and run the Half Marathon (with Heather and Jason)! Oh and tonight for dinner we made orange chicken...... new favorite meal! It was AMAZING! Here is the link if you want to try it!

http://www.recipezaar.com/103215

I made some adjustments to the recipe mainly because we didn't have everything we needed and it still turned out amazing!

I DID NOT add:
Ginger Root
Rice Wine
Sesame Oil

I DID add:
some orange juice. We doubled the orange sauce so I put in 3 tbsp of orange juice.

If you try it Enjoy!

1 comments:

Jason and Heather said...

It was so fun to see you guys! You should definitely come back in Jan to run the 1/2 marathon with me! :)