Monday, July 16, 2007

The First Post and the Big News


So, in the new Harris tradition of blogging our lives, we have decided to start our own blog. We will probably switch off writing, so we will both sign our names at the bottom so you know who to blame.

So, to start the blog off with a bang we have big news that you have already heard from Mindy. Victoria and I are getting married!!! November 17th in the Denver temple. I couldn't be more excited. My best friend Steve said that it would take a really special girl to put up with me, and good news, I found her!

For those of you who don't know Victoria I will tell you a little bit about her, and the funny story about us. She is also from Denver. She is amazing at lacrosse and was on Scholarship at Denver University for two years before she ended up at BYU. She can beat the butts off half the guys on my BYU team. Anyway, we met really randomly and hit it off pretty quick. Let's be honest, the Neil Diamond karaoke the first night certainly helped! A few nights later we got to talking and found out that her aunt was my moms best friend that my mom has known since like 1st grade or 80 years ago or something.

So it was all pretty random, but it was a perfect fit. She is amazing she even thinks I'm funny! Anyway, I don't want to sound too cheesy, but she really is the perfect girl for me, and she fits in with my family amazingly well, which in it's self qualifies anyone for sainthood (Just ask my brother-in-law Max) PS the picture on the right is of some guy named Saint Max, not my brother-in-law.

So anyway, we are both extremely excited and so happy that both our families are so amazing. Honestly, it is perfect and November 17th cannot come soon enough! I'm most excited that when Victoria becomes Victoria Harris that she will have her own logo pre-made with her initials! (See Left)

I think she is most excited to be the newest Aunt to the cutest baby ever Halle Harker! (See tickeledpinkbaby.blogspot.com and picture to the right)


So thats about it for now! I'm sure she will get on and write some more sometime this week, but in the mean time I love all of you, and for those of you who haven't met Victoria yet, I can't wait for you to see how amazing she is! I love her tons, and I'm sure you guys all will too!

Love,

Jordan


P.S. Credit for the title of the blog has to be given to my cute cousin Madison. She came up with the name, so thanks Madison!

8 comments:

Christina said...

YAY! Congrats to you two. I can't wait to meet you Jordan. I've heard great things. :)

Girls-R-Us!!! said...

We are so excited!!! We can't wait for Lake Powell. We are packing right now!!!

See you guys soon!!!

The Simpson Girls!!!

♥ kaliente ♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♥ kaliente ♥ said...

you should post the berries and creme video on here.

I'm glad your getting married though! I never thought it what happen! So here's to Victoria for putting up with you for all of eternity!!!

just kidding! i love you both mucho!

Kayce said...

Finally, I have a sister who is not a cheerleader or dancer!! This is like the greatest day of my life. Not that I don't love my sisters more than life itself, it will just be nice to have one who doesn't throw like a girl.

You are now linked to the coolest blog ever. And I found about a billion more things to do with the blog that I'm working on, so I will tell you how whenever you want!! Don't you know some html coding? You can do a lot of stuff if you understand that. Anyway, Congrats!

♥ kaliente ♥ said...

i do not throw like a girl, thank you very much. But, we need a girl who can play lacrosse in this family so yea victoria!

Victoria said...

You kinda do kali. But it's ok, sometimes you are funny.

Colleen said...

I'M JUST HAPPY THAT MY BEST FRIEND MINDY..........IS NOW REALLY.............REALLY......RELATED TO ME.........WE HAVE ONLY WAITED SINCE KINDERGARDEN FOR THIS TO HAPPEN..........BEST FRIENDS LIKE MINDY.........COME ALONG ONCE IN A LIFETIME...........WE CAN GO FOR YEARS WITHOUT TALKING........AND THEN WE PICK UP........WHERE WE LEFT OFF.......LIKE TIME STOOD STILL..........LOVE.........COLLEEN