Tuesday, July 17, 2007

More exciting news!!!! Actually Just me Talking about stuff


I am really kind of excited that we have started our own blog! It will be fun to keep everyone updated on our really interesting lives.

So its officially official... we called and scheduled the temple today!!!!!! I am SO excited! I know that Jordan is happy that he found me because I will put up with him, but to be totally honest I am glad I found someone who will put up with me for eternity..... between the two of us I am convinced that I am more difficult to handle then he is! In all seriousness however I am so happy I found him. He so perfect for me and I truly am the luckiest person in the world!

So for those who have not met Jordan, I will tell a little bit about him. He grew up in Littleton Colorado, and he too is amazing at lacrosse. He played four years at BYU and finished out this last year with a national championship (yes Jordan you are truly an amazing lacrosse player and a national champion (he likes when people tell him that)). So pretty much I found everything I wanted in a guy, he plays lacrosse (and I am pretty sure he may be as addicted to it as my dad is, which for those of you who know him .....thats hard to do), and he is from Colorado, I am pretty much set to go. Its true the night we met Jordan sang karaoke to Neil Diamond and I pretty much decided at that point he was "the one".....as you can tell, they got WAY into it...... But we became inseparable pretty much immediately and I am pretty sure his friends hate me for taking him away from them, oh well life goes on. So anyways we are both way excited that we have found one another and I am really happy that I am marrying into such a wonderful family! They are so much fun and they are going to be great in laws! I cannot wait to move back to Colorado so we can all hang out! PS Halle Harker is SOOOO cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh I miss her just thinking about her!

So thats about all.... OH WAIT before I forget!!!! Everyone who has not met Jordan's all time best friend in the whole wide world (well that is until I came along, then he got moved to 2nd place and I took over 1st...) This is Steve. And we are going to his wedding in a few weeks, which is exciting obviously because they are getting married..... but also because it is exactly three months away from when Jordan and I are getting married!!!! Oh goodness 122 and counting.......



Love you all!!

Victoria

3 comments:

Jayme said...

Halle is SO excited about her new aunt. We love you. Did Kayce tell you guys about dinner on Sunday?

Girls-R-Us!!! said...

Where the heck are the Lake Powell Pictures? We are waiting!!!

♥ kaliente ♥ said...

We want to see the Lake Powell Pictures too!! Give us an update.