Friday, May 9, 2008

kali cut my hair!

So this morning I went into the salon that Kali is working at and she cut my hair! I actually was not nervous at all but pretty excited! Well I think that she did a great job (and Jordan likes it which matters most :) ) Give her some more practice and she is going to have her own salon in no time!

( by the way sorry for the bad picture! I think I am better at taking other peoples pictures and not my own, I will get some better ones soon!)



I have been very busy trying to get things going for my business! Today I ordered my business cards and I have been trying really hard to figure this website thing out. I refuse to use templates, Jordan and I are going to learn how to do it no matter how long it takes. Good thing I remember some html from that class I took at DU a few years back...... even though the teacher was evil. Anyways here is the home page (it may show up not centered, dont worry it will be).



3 comments:

Jayme said...

Victoria!!! I love the new hair. You look like a Harris. HaHa!! People are going to think that Jordan is the in-law.

k.young said...

I love the new hair! You look cute. And you do totally look like a Harris :)

Christina said...

SO CUTE!!!!! I love the hair! Your website is looking great. :)