Sunday, May 4, 2008

Pictures I forgot I had.....

Well this is a first! Two posts in 24 hours, how wonderful is that!? So I was going through some of the pictures that I have taken in the last few weeks and found some from a night when we went to Utah lake with a few friends and my bother Colton. I actually was going to use them for a school project because they were so different however decided not to. Anyways I thought they were fun and so I thought I would put them up!





Jordan and Taylor pushing huge rocks into the lake. They were convinced they were going to release Godzilla or something ridiculous......


Steve.


Jordan contemplating which rock to push in next......



Colton skipping rocks.



Taylor, Jordan, Steve and Christie.

1 comments:

k.young said...

Those are awesome pictures!! How neat!