Saturday, May 3, 2008

RMCL championship!

This has been sort of a busy week! I am finally done with school until August (thank goodness I am SOOOOOOO sick of it!) And its looks like I have two more semesters plus like 3 classes until graduation, I cant wait. I have been busy making my new photography website which I can hopefully get up and running soon and I think Jordan also is making one for some things that he would like to start doing with design and video and all sorts of fun things! We have both been very creative this week. This weekend was the RMLC championships and BYU won, of course. They were both great games and I enjoyed watching them. The highlight of the week is when Justin got into a fight and started ringing this guys neck and another Elliot came from the side and tackled Justin so he wouldn't get a penalty. I think it was the most exciting thing that I have ever seen in a game!





I also must post this picture of Jordan at half time. Coach lamb made a comment about hockey that Jordan was pretty upset about and this was his reaction........
I'm glad my husband is so funny, he keeps life very amusing. Good thing I found him, life would be so boring without him! So things are going great in the lives of Jordan and Victoria. We are very excited for the National tournament in Dallas in a week, as well as our trip to Moab in a few weeks! Also just a side note, my brother Colton put his missionary papers in today! Anyone want to guess on where he is going!?!?!??!? My guess is either Detroit, Michigan or Ireland (in which case my grandpa Gogarty said he is going with him to be his companion, haha funny). We will post again soon!

3 comments:

Jayme said...

That picture of Jordan is HILARIOUS. I love it!! Miss you guys.

k.young said...

That is a funny picture. In that picture, there is Mark. What does he do with the lacrosse team? Is he still playing or is he coaching or something?? He was in my ward a while back at BYU.

Victoria said...

Mark is done playing but he is helping coach this year.