Friday, April 17, 2009

Harker Family Pictures








I finally got around to getting the Harker family's pictures done. I have been crazy with school, lacrosse games, and being sick. Good news.... one more week and two classes this summer and I will officially be forever done with school. Thank goodness. I was beginning to think everyone was lying telling me there was such a thing as a college graduation. Well here are a few image from this session. They were so much fun to do and I am pretty pleased with how they turned out. Let me know what you think! I am looking forward to scheduling more portrait sessions this summer! OH also if you don't know about it already, check out my photography blog, I update it at least once a week with new images. Right now there are lots of sports since I have been shooting so many, but new portraits and landscapes should be up soon!

0 comments: