Thursday, November 6, 2008

On a brighter note.....

This semester I decided to take a figure drawing class, even though I was really nervous that I couldnt draw very well. It turns out this has been one of my favorite classes of my entire college career! Dont get me wrong, I LOVE photography and will never stop doing it, however I really enjoy drawing and think it really could add to my work later on down the road. Here are two that I did in class this week, and then pooh and snoopy were just me being bored and blowing off my homework. PS. Excuse the nakedness..... OH and kali cut and colored my hair last week and I LOVE it! hopefully I will get some pictures up of that soon!
























4 comments:

Mr. Jordan E. Harris said...

I apologize to anyone who is under 18 and visited our blog. I do not endorse the nudity on this blog.

Jayme said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Victoria...You are a talent.

Victoria said...

haha thanks, they dont even look real so I figure that is censorship enough right?!?!

Mr. Jordan E. Harris said...

you can't justify nudity by saying that she had plastic surgery. Who cares if they are real, it's still nudity.