Thursday, November 13, 2008

Projects

Lucky you, if your reading this you get to see yet another project that I am working on at school! Sorry it sort of consumes most of my time, I think Jordan and I will both be thrilled when we are both done. Well I have been busy working on some photography projects, this class has been a struggle for me because I really do not think the same way as the teacher. But I think I have made some pretty cool images. Here are the next two, the topic was beauty and he didn't want it to be cliche so hopefully these are far enough away from want most people would do. I choose to show the beauty of creation, they are not done yet, I have another week to work on them but here is where they are at now.






On another note, Jordan is a very artistic person and honestly I think if he wanted to he could probably make a living doing it. He loves playing around with photoshop and trying all sorts of new things. I think he actually has a much better eye for montage and adding stuff together then I am. Here are a few things he has done recently.





Well hope you all enjoyed those. We are celebrating our 1st anniversary this weekend in Park City! We are so excited and will have some fun pictures to post next week when we get back! YAY for the holidays, no more school, good food, and spending time with family, see most of you very soon!

0 comments: