Thursday, November 20, 2008

One Year and Counting :)

So last weekend Jordan and I celebrated our one year anniversary! I cant believe that we have already been married for a year, its so crazy to me! We found a great deal on a little hotel up in Park City and went up there for the weekend to celebrate. The hotel was really nice, and had an awesome pool and two huge hot tubs! The pool had this little thing that you swam under so you could swim outside and inside and never have to get out of the pool to do it! And the hot tub was huge, it could fit seriously like 30 people and when the jets turned on Jordan said it looked like Fantasia (which apparently he thought was a creepy movie, weird boy). Well we went to the Olympic park and toured the museum there. The ski jumpers are insane, those jumps are HUGE. I was really surprised they were that big because that event is honestly not that exciting to watch. But for someone to actually go off one of those jumps... they are crazy! We then went to this place called the Red Rock Brewery and ate. I had this portobello mushroom sandwich on focaccia bread which was AMAZING, we got drinks and appetizers and I could barley move by the time we left! Side note.... there were a few restaurants we were looking at, and I got out of the car to look at a menu and some 50 year old guy was walking into the restaurant and was like "come on im buying!" It was super awkward, and I am pretty certain he was serious. Jordan said I should have taken him up on the offer and then told him my husband was coming to join us. After dinner we went to Rocky Mountain chocolate factory and got ice cream, then we swam and slept in the next morning (lucky for us there was a missionary farewell so we didnt have to get up for 8 am church like usual!) We had a great time and I look forward to celebrating many more anniversarys together :)

By the way...... Jordan started watching this show called Gossip Girl. Its pretty much the OC in New York with way more money. It is my new all time favorite show. We finished season one in like 5 days (18 episodes... I hope I pass college). And Kali wont give away any spoilers so I admit to those of you that watch it.... I have youtubed everything that happens through the current eposode with Blair and Chuck. I hate the games that happen with the one couple on shows that your just dying to have live happily ever after. It never happens. I sat through the same tourture with Greys Anatomy.

4 comments:

Kayce said...

1. Happy Anniversary! (In honor of the event I wore the same thing I wore to the wedding to church on Sunday, not on purpose but we can pretend.

2. Boo to Greg's Anatomy

3. Fantasia is a little creepy. HELLO THAT WIZARD GUY IS CREEP-O-RAMA.

4. Can't wait to see you guys next week.

♥ kaliente ♥ said...

welcome to the twisted world of gossip girl.
such a bomb show.

And, uh, kayce, It's grey's anatomy, not GREG's anatomy.

you should really try to be more hip/

Happy Anniversary!! i'm glad you were able to survive a year of jordan. :)

HolliJo said...

haha! you're so funny! i remember watching greys back at old mill.... good times. I'm glad you had a happy anniversary! We went up to Park City for ours too!

Mr. Jordan E. Harris said...

Greg's Anatomy? Kayce, no need to go Blue on a blog.